Friday, January 18, 2008

The Hot List: Part I

Its cold outside, so I think that I should post about something hot. Not hot like hot chocolate, or Florida, or ovens. Those are boring. I'm talking about man-hot. Now, it would be really difficult to whittle down all of the attractive men in the world to one blog post, so I've decided to be a little more specific. The Hot List is only cycling inclusive.

So what makes a cycling man hot? So far I've got it down to a couple of qualifications. Number One: they have to be famous enough for me to find their photo on the internet. Number Two: they must be fast. Number Three: the headshot. Yeah, I'm a sucker for the tall dark and handsome, the cute smiles, and the podium wave. What can I say, I'm a chick who likes cyclists.

Man Number One:
Franco Marvulli.


Since I'm too tired to look up all his palmares, just trust me, Franco is fast. Partnered with Bruno Risi this fall during the European Six-Day season, the pair dominated almost everything. Last October when I was sitting in the infield at the Dortmund Six-day I got to feel the air that Franco moved. Let me just say it was some beautiful air.

Judging from the headshot that I've selected, the outside viewer might think, "Ok, Franco looks a little crazy, is he possessed?" And the answer would probably be yes, and the response something like, "Yes, he is possessed by riding his bike." But either way, he gets extra points for being tall dark and handsome.

Man Number Two:
Tom Boonen


So, like, there's this guy named Tom Boonen, and he's like... a sprinter!!! HeHE!!! I heard that he wins stuff... like green colored jerseys...

There's nothing like a pair of aviators to make a man look super-rad. (This picture is ridiculous, I know. It also doesn't accurately represent his hottness.) But even without the shades, Tom Boonen is a hottie. Even though this pic makes Tom look casual cool, I know he's all race-day business. Even I'll admit that I root for Tom Boonen during the sprint stages of the TDF just because I think that he's attractive. Tom is a blond, so he only gets two points for being tall and handsome.

Man Number Three:
Ed (Eric) Stewart


I know this isn't a head shot. Its a leg shot. But don't worry, Ed Stewart has got it goin' on from head to toe. With this little known shot of Eric Stewart only just making its first internet debut on my blog today, everyone should already know that Ed Stewart is blistering fast and smokin' hott. Don't you think that those legs could power him right alongside Tom Boonen? And haven't you heard what happened when Ed just merely winked at a crowd of admiring female fans during a cool-down ride after one of his field-dominating performances? Yeah, all those women fainted. I heard that one was taken to the hospital. Long story short, every girl wants to be Ed's podium girl.

Well, this is the end of Hot List Part I. Hope you enjoyed it. Goodnight.

4 comments:

SickBoy said...

there's no way that those are ed's legs...

where's my ed? said...

YAY! I'm on a hotlist. The only question is why I'm so slow on a bike?

and marvulli is a good choice for #1. boonen is nothing compared to marvulli.

Steph said...

Sickboy,

its true,
those are ed's legs

SickBoy said...

steph's blog sucks